TechCrunch Disrupt SF 2017 Guerrilla Marketing
TechCrunch Disrupt is the world’s leading authority in debuting revolutionary startups, introducing game-changing technologies and discussing what’s top of mind for the tech industry’s key innovators. Disrupt gathers the best and brightest entrepreneurs, investors, hackers, and tech fans for on-stage interviews, the Startup Battlefield competition, a 24-hour Hackathon, Startup Alley, Hardware Alley, After Parties, and a great opportunity for the best Guerrilla Marketing Stunts.
And Youcanevent took the opportunity to entertain the crowd :).
The San Francisco based startup, Youcanevent, proclaims to be the #1 brand of events and entertainment worldwide by democratizing the whole process of organizing an event.
The online marketplace counts with current brands using the platform to plan their events like Microsoft, Primark, Mary Kay, Seedrs, Pipedrive and much more.
The motto of the Guerrilla Marketing “Planning an event is no longer a Marathon.”, by showing, with Jason Jones from Youcanevent team jumping ropes, on the doors of TechCrunch Disrupt SF 2017 at Pier 48.
The message was clear and hundreds of attendees on TechCrunch Disrupt engaged with Youcanevent, with a follow-up campaign on http://world.youcanevent.com/tech-crunch-disrupt/ giving away 10% discount towards the next event organization (this 10% discount can be used to purchase a venue, book a catering service etc).
The result was impressive, with people taking pictures from the marketing stunt, creating also a good opportunity to attract some potential partners working in the event and entertainment industry such as like Party on Demand and TwoDegrees.
The value propositions of Youcanevent online marketplace are:
- Access to the widest offer of vendors when organizing an event (caterers, venues, entertainers, decoration are the examples of the vendors available on Youcanevent.com)
- Dedicated event planner to help you in operations and advertising before, during and after the event
- Budgets in less than 24 hours with 1 to 1 conversation with the vendor
- Optimal event planning experience
- Event marketing intelligence showing events happening around yours, upcoming holidays and climate projection
- Event insurance against climate disasters
- Free videographer included to record the video footage from the event*
1. Chai Fashion NYC
2. Trumaker BAMF
Founded in February 2015, the two Co-founders Antonio and Joao are strong fans of guerrilla marketing campaigns
Antonio shared that this particular guerrilla marketing stunt was inspired by Marc Benioff on his book “Behind the Cloud”.
TechCrunch Disrupt was a pleasure to entertain you by sharing The World Wide Celebration spirit.
See you next time who knows at DreamForce.
- Watch the magical Scottish drummers known as Clanadonia playing
- The DJ that makes your crowd go wild and react. Rhianne Saunders @DJ Reaact
- The 3 things you need to know when choosing the best vendors for your event
- The future of event planning: 3 things you need to know
- How to Make Your Event Venue Unforgettable for Guests